Before installing the sealing ring, please observe the […]
Before installing the sealing ring, please observe the following points:
1. Make sure that the piston rod is chamfered; if not, use a mounting sleeve.
2. Deburring and chamfering or rounding sharp edges; cover the threaded end of the bolt to prevent scratches.
3.Remove processing residues, such as dust, debris and other foreign particles, and clean all parts.
4. If the piston rod and the sealing ring are greased or oiled, it is easier to install. Be sure to pay attention to the compatibility between the sealing material and these lubricants. Please use no solid additives (such as molybdenum disulfide or zinc sulfide) Lubricating oil.
5. Use non-sharp-edged installation tools to install in split grooves
6. There is no problem installing the seal ring in the open groove. The installation sequence should be consistent with the configuration of the seal. Therefore, please note that no twisting is allowed after each seal is installed in the groove. During the installation (that is, the piston rod is inserted into the Before the seal ring), the seals that are forced by elastomers or springs must be restored. When using a piston rod with a longer guide post or using an installation guide sleeve, it also has a leveling function.