1. NBR nitrile rubber seal ring: Suitable for use in pe […]
1. NBR nitrile rubber seal ring: Suitable for use in petroleum-based hydraulic oil, glycol-based hydraulic oil, diester-based lubricant, gasoline, water, silicone grease, silicone oil and other media. It is currently the most widely used and lowest cost rubber seal. Not suitable for polar solvents such as ketones, ozone, nitro hydrocarbons, MEK and chloroform. The general use temperature range is -40 ~ 120 ℃.
2. HNBR hydrogenated nitrile rubber seal ring: It has excellent corrosion resistance, tear resistance and compression deformation resistance, ozone resistance, sunlight resistance and weather resistance. Better abrasion resistance than nitrile rubber. Suitable for washing machinery, automotive engine systems and refrigeration systems using the new environmentally friendly refrigerant R134a. Not recommended for use in alcohols, esters or aromatic solutions. The general use temperature range is -40 ~ 150 ℃.
3. SIL silicone rubber seal ring: It has excellent heat resistance, cold resistance, ozone resistance, and atmospheric aging resistance. Has good insulation properties. However, the tensile strength is worse than that of ordinary rubber and it does not have oil resistance. Suitable for household appliances such as electric water heaters, electric irons, microwave ovens, etc. It is also suitable for a variety of supplies that come into contact with the human body, such as kettles, water dispensers, etc. Not recommended for most concentrated solvents, oils, concentrated acids and sodium hydroxide. The general temperature range is -55 ~ 250 ℃.
4. VITON fluorine rubber seal: high temperature resistance is better than silicone rubber, has excellent weather resistance, ozone resistance and chemical resistance, cold resistance is poor. Resistant to most oils and solvents, especially acids, aliphatic hydrocarbons, aromatic hydrocarbons, and animal and vegetable oils. Suitable for sealing requirements of diesel engines, fuel systems and chemical plants. Not recommended for ketones, low molecular weight esters and nitrate-containing mixtures. The general use temperature range is -20 ~ 250 ℃.
5. FLS fluorosilicone rubber seal: its performance has the advantages of fluorine rubber and silicone rubber, oil resistance, solvent resistance, fuel oil resistance and high and low temperature resistance are good. Resistant to attack by oxygen-containing compounds, aromatic hydrocarbon-containing solvents, and chlorine-containing solvents. Generally used for aviation, aerospace and military purposes. Not recommended for exposure to ketones and brake fluids. The general temperature range is -50 ~ 200 ℃.