1. What are the inspection items for rubber seals? 1) C […]
1. What are the inspection items for rubber seals?
1) Check if the product is clean.
2) Check whether the product has vulcanization defects;
3) Check whether the product has trimming/car side defects;
4) Check whether the product has scratch defects;
5) Check whether the product has cutting defects;
6) Check whether the product has other defects such as freezing and deformation.
2. What are the defect characteristics of seal products?
1) Impurities: if they are not fused with the rubber, different colors or obvious foreign objects appear on the product;
2) Cracks: There are obvious cracks on the inner and outer surfaces or other surfaces of the product;
3) Degumming: The product rubber is separated from the skeleton and cannot be glued together;
4) Lack of material: The product has no obvious outline or there is no glue injection or dissatisfaction with glue injection or obvious signs of rubber flow in individual parts;
5) Air bubbles: the surface of the product is obviously convex and spherical;
6) Flow mark: The product surface has obvious lines and the surface is shiny and linear;
7) Dirty mold: The surface of the product has obvious insufficient finish;
8) Mould marks: during the production or use of the mould, the cavity bumps or scratches cause the corresponding surface concave or convex of the product (the same cavity product defects are the same);
9) Scalding: There is obvious scorching on the surface of the product;
10) Repair damage: the shape of the button teeth appears in the trimming part, which will destroy the colloid of the product itself;
11) Unilateral: The symmetrical part is inclined, with more on one side, less on the other side, or none on the other side. For example, the upper end surface of the cut has a large side width and a small side width, and the wall thickness is uneven;
12) Car breakage: There are obvious cutting marks on the cutting surface or the cutting edge is not neat and jagged;
13) Glue overflow: encapsulate the part where the product part of the exposed frame is exposed;
14) Variety: Impurities that are different from the product's rubber color due to rubber, mold, etc. exist;
15) Coil: There is a wire loop on the surface of the product;
16) Freezing defect: the product is frozen and trimmed causing the product to be chipped or cracked.
3. What are the criteria for judging appearance defects?
1) According to the appearance limit sealing standard when normal;
2) The product is not allowed to have serious defects such as degumming and cracks;
3) The working surface is not allowed to have impurities, cracks, scalding, material shortage, bubbles, or rotten bubbles, and the non-working surface has no more than 2 mold dirty, flow marks, and unevenness less than 2mm²;
4) No defects are allowed on the working surface, the inner and outer lips of the oil seal should be kept sharp, and the inner and outer surfaces are not allowed to have axial lines;
5) Rectangular circle, the cutting surface should be smooth and free of burrs.