Rubber O-ring is a material used for sealing, with good […]
Rubber O-ring is a material used for sealing, with good sealing performance, good product quality and not easy to deform. The working life of the rubber O-ring dynamic pressure seal is 5-10 times longer than that of conventional rubber sealing products, up to tens of times, and can be the same life as the sealing matrix under certain conditions.
Advantages of rubber O-rings:
1. Suitable for a variety of sealing forms: static sealing, dynamic sealing
Suitable for all kinds of materials, size and groove have been standardized, strong interchangeability
2. Suitable for a variety of motion methods: rotary motion, axial reciprocating motion or combined motion (such as rotary reciprocating combined motion)
3. Suitable for a variety of different sealing media: oil, water, gas, chemical media or other mixed media
Through the selection of appropriate rubber materials and appropriate formulation design, an effective sealing effect on oil, water, air, gas and various chemical media can be achieved. The temperature range is wide (- 60 ℃~+ 220 ℃), and the pressure can reach 1500Kg/cm2 (used with the reinforcing ring) in fixed use.
4. Simple design, compact structure, convenient assembly and disassembly.
The cross-sectional structure of the rubber O-ring is extremely simple, and has a self-sealing effect, and the sealing performance is reliable. Since the structure of the rubber O-ring itself and the installation part are extremely simple and standardized, it is very easy to install and replace.
5. There are many varieties of materials.
You can choose according to different fluids: nitrile rubber (NBR), fluoro rubber (FKM), silicone rubber (SIL), ethylene propylene diene rubber (EPDM), chloroprene rubber (CR), natural rubber (NR), hydrogenated Nitrile rubber (HNBR), butyl rubber (IIR), fluorosilicone rubber (FLS), etc.