1. The oil seal has a simple structure and is easy to m […]
1. The oil seal has a simple structure and is easy to manufacture. Simple oil seals can be molded at one time, and even the most complex oil seals have no complicated manufacturing process. Metal skeleton oil seals can also form the required oil seals from metal and rubber only through stamping, gluing, inlaying, molding and other processes.
2. The oil seal is light in weight and less consumables. Each oil seal is a combination of thin-walled metal parts and rubber parts, and its material consumption is very low, so the weight of each oil seal is very light.
3. The installation position of the oil seal is small, the axial dimension is small, it is easy to process, and the machine is compact.
4. The oil seal has good sealing performance and long service life. It has certain adaptability to the vibration of the machine and the eccentricity of the main shaft.
5. The oil seal is easy to disassemble and inspect.
6. Oil seals are cheap.